Google Webmaster Tools-
- Google Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google. To get started, simply add and verify your site and you’ll start to see information right away.
Get Google’s view of your site and diagnose problems
- See how Google crawls and indexes your site and learn about specific problems we’re having accessing it.
Discover your link and query traffic
- View, classify, and download comprehensive data about internal and external links to your site with new link reporting tools. Find out which Google search queries drive traffic to your site, and see exactly how users arrive there.
Share information about your site.
- Tell us about your pages with Sitemaps: which ones are the most important to you and how often they change. You can also let us know how you would like the URLs we index to appear.
Google SEO Starter Guide-
This document first began as an effort to help teams within Google, but we thought it’d be just as useful to webmasters that are new to the topic of search engine optimization and wish to improve their sites’ interaction with both users and search engines. Although this guide won’t tell you any secrets that’ll automatically rank your site first for queries in Google (sorry!), following the best practices outlined below will make it easier for search engines to crawl, index and understand your content.
Google SEO Report Card-
Google’s SEO Report Card aims to identify potential areas for improvement in Google’s product pages. If Implemented, these improvements could:
• help users find our pages more easily in search engines.
• fix bugs that annoy visitors and hurt our pages’ performance in search engines.
• serve as a good model for outside webmasters and companies.
Beginner’s Guide is the most popular SEO learning resource on the web. More than 1 million users have read or downloaded this beautifully illustrated, value-packed, FREE resource. There’s no better way to begin your SEO education – check out the Beginner’s Guide to SEO and unleash the power of SEO on your web marketing campaigns.
Each year, Google changes its search algorithm up to 500-600 times. While most of these changes are minor, every few months Google rolls out a “major” algorithmic update that affect search results in significant ways. For search marketers, knowing the dates of these Google updates can help explain changes in rankings and organic website traffic. Below, we’ve listed the major algorithmic changes that made the biggest impacts on search. Understanding these updates can help with search engine optimization.
Google ADD Words-
Web SEO Analytics-
Search Engine Land-
Search Engine Land’s Periodic Table Of SEO Ranking Factors is designed to illustrate the most important things that can help you gain traffic from search engines such as Google and Bing. This is our companion guide designed to explain the table in more depth and provide a tutorial into the world of search engine optimization. Follow through each chapter to learn more.
Search Engine Journal-
Search Engine Optimization Periodic Ranking Factors.